Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to Reality!

Well, my break was to Disneyworld with my family and we just got back tonight. I don't know why I didn't say that is where I was going, call it weird paranoia that I didn't want to announce that I was leaving my house empty for a week all over the internet and I don't have a laptop, so I just said I was going on a little break. Anyway we are back and we had SO much fun! This is despite the record cold temperatures in Orlando. Yes, we all have new Mickey hats - ours are the stocking caps with Mickey on them and they were priced at an oh, so low price at that. So, about $100 later with our new Mickey hats and gloves, layers of every piece of clothing we had - we braved the chilly temps of Florida and headed to the parks. Luckily, it warmed up and we had a blast. I took 400 pictures with my new little camera. I will not be posting all of those tonight! Lots to share and I will do some of that later this week. Omigosh - I am pooped! Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin