Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Compassion, Uganda, Blogging

This Sunday, a team of people that happen to have really great blogs will be traveling to Uganda with Compassion International. They will be keeping a live blog of their activities there.

I have posted a button in my sidebar to help you follow one of those bloggers Anne Jackson from FlowerDust.com. I really have enjoyed reading her blog lately. She poses some very thought provoking questions.

Here is a link to the rest of the blogging team. Check them all out - good stuff!

I am anxiously waiting and excited to read about what God will be doing on this trip.

Please pray for them, the Compassion team and that people would be moved to sponsor a child in Uganda.

I sponsor a child and it is a real blessing. More on that later this week.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin