Saturday, March 22, 2008

Amazon

You will see a button in my sidebar from Amazon.com. It will feature some products I enjoy and recommend. I will add and change that periodically.



Again, I struggled much in the same was as I did with BlogHer ads and whether or not to place them on my blog. You can read all about the reasons I proceeded with both here.



But I use Amazon quite a bit when looking for books, music and product reviews. In a past Works for Me Wednesday post, I actually recommended it as one of my most used shopping websites.



So, the way this works is that it will be there in my sidebar and should not interrupt your daily reading of my blog. :)



If you should decide that you need something from Amazon, please come to my blog first and click on Amazon through my sidebar. I will get paid a small referral on whatever you buy.



Thanks so much!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin