Thursday, April 17, 2008

Got Anger?

I am in the midst preparing for a speaking event on the subject of Anger. I will be speaking to a group of moms with young children. You know they NEVER deal with anger, right?

Anyway, as I am finishing up my talk, I realized that sometimes anger can be just, effective and even righteous. Such as when Jesus turned over all the tables of the merchants just the week before he died. Matthew 21:12



I REALLY need some live mommy examples to finish this up.

So, I was hoping you, my trusty blog friends, could help me out.


1. Do you think mothers of young children are more prone to bouts of anger and why?


2. Please, tell me, an example of when your anger or someone you know whose anger was just or righteous. And did getting angry change the situation for the better? Would the outcome have been the same had you not gotten angry?





3. Oh, and if you would feel comfortable sharing a story about how you overcome anger in your own life you can email me personally at norose@dandeliondayz.com or leave a comment.



I would love to hear it and promise to keep it under the highest of confidence.




And if you would give me permission to use your example that would be awesome! Thanks very very much!!!







1 comment:

Kristen said...

I don't think of myself as an angry person, but I do have a temper. When it flies, I think my family thinks I'm angry. I work on it and pray that I will be more patient and long suffering. Here's a little post I wrote about my temper. Maybe it will be a good example for your session: http://web.mac.com/kristenwelch/Kristen_Welch/Blog/Entries/2008/2/9_The_Magic_Eraser.html

Blessings.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin