Thursday, May 1, 2008

Now I know- updated


Here's another carnival and contest! Talk about something you didn't know before you were a mom that you know now.

Something I didn't know about motherhood before I was a mommy?

Everything!!!!

I didn't know I would be so frustrated sometimes. And how hard it could be sometimes.

I didn't know I would need to remind myself to shower, wash my face before crashing into my bed, take time out to do things I love and go on dates with my husband.

I didn't know how much joy they really would bring into my life.

I didn't know how my heart would expand to love them both equally and differently at the same time.


I didn't know how much more I would love my husband by sharing in parenting with him.

I didn't know how much I would learn about God and myself.

I didn't know how FUN it would be. I mean, really how could I give myself the excuse to go to Disney every couple years if it were not for my kids? Or swinging high on my kids swingset just to teach them how to pump. It is fun!!!!!

*****Update***** Click Here to see and read about my biggest A-Ha mothering moment.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin