Monday, May 19, 2008

The REAL you

I just wanted to let you know that I have inspired a discussion over at Mom Bloggers Club. So, my picture is right on the opening page with my discussion question as the feature for this week!

I have to say, I was a little excited. Mostly because someone thought it was also an important question to discuss. I get excited at these things.

I love this site! I have met a lot of really fun and encouraging women here that I chat with weekly. They have been supportive of my blog and I have enjoyed reading theirs. Within this club there are even smaller groups, like Christian Mom Bloggers, Southern Mom Bloggers, The Think Tank, Organic Mommies, Twitter Moms and a few others.

There are fun discussions mostly concerning what it is to be a mom and blogger at the same time, but also a lot of other just fun and interesting topics to talk about. They feature various blogs weekly and have a Mystery Mom Blogger featured each week.

So, head on over there and check it out and get yourself signed up. Oh, and join in on my discussion over there:

How much of the REAL you do we see on your blog?

Oh, and I just won a Free Cruzer Gator Flash Drive from The Mom Salon who is a major contributor to MBC! I was just getting ready to go out and buy one and lo and behold - I won!!! I am telling you blogging has allowed me to win more stuff than I ever have. I am so thankful! Thank you to The Mom Salon and Mom Bloggers Club.

If you comment on this post and want me to, I will email you a personal invitation to Mom Bloggers Club. I am not sure what difference it will make, but hey an invitation is always good!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin