Saturday, June 28, 2008

Last Minute

I am not really sure why I do this, but I always wait until the last minute to do everything.
Apparently, I am not the only one of you to do this! I feel so much better, Jen to know I am not alone.


So, here I am on the day before we leave for our vacation and I am just now making out my to-do list of the things I need to accomplish before we leave. And it is sooooo big.

Okay actually...I am sitting in my pjs and drinking coffee while reading your blogs and news of Madonna possibly seeking to end her marriage to Guy. Shocker. Oh, and did Angie and Brad have their twins? I can't seem to find anything but that they are also adopting another child in addition to their twins and already large brood. Are they crazy or what???? Big hearts, I guess.

Really, people. These things are important! ;)


And does anyone else out there need their house to be clean before they leave? I just like to come home to a clean house. And since we have my mom and brother house-sitting and taking care of things, I like it to look presentable when they are here. Not that it is ever presentable when they come by when we are actually here!

My mom is also watching our dog and he suddenly has come down with a slight case of fleas from the last week when we had a friend watching him. So, now I have to give the dog a bath.

We also have a party tonight. Still need to head to the grocery store and get all the beach stuff from the tippy top shelf in the garage.

Okay, I'm outta here. Happy Saturday, y'all.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin