Thursday, June 19, 2008

Silliness















If I could only load up all the pictures of this kid dressing up in his various costumes.

Yesterday, it was as a ninja.

All. Day.

A ninja.

Everywhere we went.


My daughter dresses up, too in typical ballet and princess outfits. But it is really my son who can pull together a disquise with just a box and some rubber gloves.

Anyway, these are a couple of my favorites from the last couple years.
He provides a lot of laughs around this place.
For more fun flashback photos and stories, check out We are THAT Family.






10 comments:

Kellie said...

He looks like such a sweet boy!

tollesons4him said...

What a great imagination he has with coming up with all of his cute costumes. My girls never really played dress up :(

jamie in rose cottage said...

Those are some pretty creative outfits! Love it!

Valarie said...

I love his imagination! The ceral box on the head is my favorite. :)

Happy Mommy said...

My kids dress up all the time too! They are very cute!

Genny said...

Too funny. Love the one with the sunglasses and gloves!

Muthering Heights said...

What a goof! You must have so much fun with him!

Heather said...

How cute and how fun to see him with that great imagination and creativeness :)

D-Ann said...

He is so cute, I love all the photos!

LifeatTheCircus said...

What fun kiddo you have there. I think he and my son are kindred spirits and they would get a long so well together.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin