Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hello there

Sorry I have been so MIA the last couple days. You know how summer goes. Just lots of activities and less structure, so it is hard to get to the computer as much.

Honestly, I really needed a couple days to not focus on my blog and the computer. I get a little obsessed sometimes and need a reminder of why I am blogging at all.

Many people blog for business of some sort and that is just not where mine is at this point. It is simply a place to record my thoughts, our life and meet new friends. So, I think it was good to get some perspective on that. I have missed my conversations with you, though and look forward to catching up on those!

Also, it seems like so many sad events are taking place around me that it has been hard to write about them. While I always want to be authentic here on the blog, I don't want to be a downer in any way.

Here are some updates on some things that I have been praying about the last couple days.

Missing Woman Update and here.
My friend Heather here.

Who knows why this bad stuff happens. I try very hard to rest in the fact that what this world intends for evil, God will use for good. I know he is sovereign and will hold these people close in their pain right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back Janel. I'm so sorry to hear about tragic news in your town. My prayers are with her family.
My URL has changed - its now http://ssmomof4.blogspot.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin