Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Some Great Blogging Advice

At She Speaks last weekend the following awesome bloggers held some sessions on how to, um...blog.

But how to blog better. More effectively. With more fun. And safely and politely. Anyway, it's just good stuff to know if you are blogging. I am so glad to that they shared it with us and wanted to pass it along to you, too!

They are warm and funny women that just seem to want to share the love of this crazy blog world.

I missed Friday night's session because of the wedding so I was soooo happy to find this last week.

Here is some great advice from them.

BooMama on Finding Your Blog Identity
My blog identity is pretty much the same one I have in real life. I am just not creative enough to try to be anyone else!

Rocks In My Dryer on Growing Your Blog Traffic
My traffic is slowly growing. I really feel like the people that keep coming back to my blog are the same ones I might be friends with in real life. I try not to worry too much about traffic and just keep up with the nice people that visit and leave comments.

BigMama on Blogging Privacy, Etiquette and Boundaries
Oh, I did have to change a couple things after reading this. I am such a "Oh, it's not going to happen to me." kind of gal. But really, I needed be a little more private about my whereabouts and such.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks, you have been so halpful. I've already seen where I've messed up!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this with us, it was very helpful to me.

Beachy Mimi said...

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I am hoping to make it to SheSpeaks next year. Well, if it's within reasonable distance, of course.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin