Saturday, August 2, 2008

Linked Up

I follow this blog a lot and really love it. Check out The Nester out for decorating AWESOMENESS and she makes her own BEAUTIFUL Tassles. AND you cannot miss out on the window MIStreatments. Awesome. Really. I have said that but seriously, when I go to her blog, I feel... a warm feeling in my heart. I feel at home. I can only imagine how it would be to actually walk in her home! I imagine completely inviting.



You know my love for my precious Maltese dog, Buddy. Well, my neighbor also has a Maltese and she found this website and I am in love. Lolly and Lulu.
I love it because Lolly the Maltese was actually a rescue dog. Lolly and Lulu have a calendar and the website it designed to help other dogs be rescued. IT IS SO CUTE and I have spent entirely too much time there. I have learned so much about my own dog, though!



Get an autographed copy of Providence by Chris Coppernoll for only $12. Help a great cause. More information right here at The Queen B

And what are your favorite jeans? Jo-Lynne at Musings of a Housewife and her posts about fashion and shopping are always top notch. She really keeps me in check with keeping fashion simple and classy but also fun and trendy.


I had so many more I wanted to link to but my computer is acting very wonky right now.

Third Day's newest CD was just released! I have a copy reserved and am going to pick it up tomorrow! Yay - I heart Third Day. I wanted to link you up to BooMama and a post about them...

But.

Computer acting Wonky.

Won't open her blog.

Or even mine for that matter.

But will let me edit posts.

Weird.

Anyway, go to her blog and find it - something cool about asking Third Day anything you want!!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Nester too!

Sorry the computer is being cranky. I hate it when it does that!

Anonymous said...

I hate it when my computer is acting up... I will go and check out these websites you posted!
Hope your having a great weekend.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin