Friday, September 19, 2008

Being on my Computer has it's Advantages

Most of the time, I am the last to know.

I am late all the time and so this means I often miss annoucements or the on time door prizes.

However, I do spend a lot of time on my computer. Some of you already that.

So, because I feel lost without it when I leave home, I always check it immediately upon my return home.

And today.

Waiting in my inbox?

Free tickets to see Third Day, Switchfoot and Jars of Clay.

Tonight.

With a VIP parking pass.

First one to call the guy got them.

Me!!!

You see! Being on my computer all the time definitely has it's advantages.

AND my mom living 5 minutes from me - that too!

I. Am. So. Excited!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting I love Third day, Jars of Clay and switchfoot. Have fun tonight and take pictures.

Darci said...

Very cool!!

pacwp said...

I loved the answer to your profile question so I had to come visit.."Whoops! Your tongue is now a magnet. Whatever will you use for silverware?

Is this a trick question? Plasticware!"

I am so glad I did..I am so jealous! Love Jars of Clay

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear how it went!

Rebecca said...

Well I am not sure who the bands are, but I hope you had a blast girl!!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin