Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Grocery Finds and Coupons!



I am loving this new bread from Arnold.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup!

Yay - finally someone got smart in the bread world and created a SOFT bread without that stuff.

Here is a link for coupons for a few states but not NC. Check to see if yours is in there.

Or this site is talking about ordering coupons in case you are interested.

Although, a many stores you can get it on sale right now because it is new.



Oh, and since I feel so healthy eating my sandwich with that bread,
I went ahead and picked up this. Okay. This. Is. So. Good.
I know a certain sis in law that would enjoy! ;)

So, here is a coupon - go getcha some!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THanks for the coupon I will go and see if TX is there and print me off a coupon for some soft bread Yum!!

Ali said...

I can eat ice cream any time of the year--esp. bunny tracks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin