Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Last Minute, again

Oh yeah, so here I am again. Packing at Midnight before I have to leave on a trip with an 8:45 am flight.

I have very good reasons this time, though.

My house was being bombed for fleas. You read that right - fleas. My little 6 pound dog apparently brought a little infestation here and his Frontline was not keeping them away. So after 6 baths in the last 10 days, being nearly shaved by the groomer and tearing my house apart to clean and vacuum, I finally just gave in and called the exterminator.

I had to be out of the house for 4 hours today! Prime afternoon packing time.

Then once I got back I needed to take care of kiddos bedtime and watch the debate. It was 10 pm before I finally got tired of that craziness.

And now - I am trying sooooo hard to pack everything in one little carry-on so I don't hold the rest of my group up and get charged the extra $15 for my suitcase.

Really? All of my stuff in a little itty bitty tiny carry on? It's just not possible. The things I am leaving behind - you can't believe. There will be no changing my mind on outfits, that's for sure.

It is also chilly there so I have to pack jackets. Don't even get me started here - black, brown, denim? I finally just packed a denim one for one of my outfits and a black short trench with a plaid inside. What else is a girl to do?

What if we get time to shop and I find some new things to bring home? There will be no room that is for sure, but I guess I can always check on the way back.

I am also a bit afraid that if I accomplish this, Hubby will start expecting me to do it all the time.

Anyway, here I am signing off for a couple days. I am so excited! Have a great weekend everyone!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin