Sunday, December 28, 2008

Checkin' In...


Hello friends!

I hope your Christmas was awesome and merry and peaceful and all full of love.

Mine was so very nice and I have to admit pretty relaxing. No traveling. No trip immediately following. Just presents, family, cooking, eating and resting! Oh, and a little more shopping - you know returns, after holiday sales, etc.

I did not really intend to take a blog break but I am guessing I needed it. While I miss hearing from you tremendously, I have not missed being on my computer non-stop like normal.

I cleaned out my kids rooms (to make room for all their new stuff), my make-up drawer and closet (to make room for my new stuff), catching up on laundry (always) , getting ready for guests (coming Tuesday) and guess what I did today?

The end of December?

Planted bulbs. It was soooo warm here today, I really felt the need to do some gardening.

Well, not much else to say except hello, I am sorry I have not visited one blog in about a week and I will be back soon! I hope your new year's eve is festive and safe!

Oh! The pictures above? My friend, Leah Bowman took them.

I. Heart. Them. So. Much.

I think she did a fabulous job, although I have not ordered one photo because it has been so crazy. I did order these on my Christmas card, though so I wanted to share them with you.

post signature

9 comments:

Stefani said...

I love the pictures Janel! You have such a beautiful family! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! See you next week!

Jenny said...

Great pictures! We've had pretty mild weather too. I'm glad you had a great Christmas.

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

Great shots. I have been a little MIA too, I think a lot of people are busy because there hasn't been as much in the way of posting from everyone.

I'm glad your Christmas was good!

audrey said...

Beautiful pics of your lovely family! Happy new year! We have company coming tomorrow too. I have been a maniac trying to get this place ready!

EE said...

Love the photos!!!
Hope you all have a Happy New Year!!

Unknown said...

Janel,

The photo of your family is beautiful! Thanks for the link on the photographer!

I'm with you on the blog break...I hadn't intended to go almost a week, but I was glad that I did!

Happy New YEar!

Tassi said...

Those ARE great pictures. I just sent out my family picts and Christmas cards YESTERDAY! Yikes.

Happy New Year!

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I so need to get my family in for some professional pictures done.

Kate said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the fam photo!!! :D Y'all look amazing! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin