Saturday, January 24, 2009

Linked Up

Some interesting posts from the week:

This one should get you talking. Real men: George W. Bush
And this is from the White House Blog. Change Has Come to the White House


Great advice from ProBlogger - 21 Ways to Write Posts that are Guaranteed to Grow your Blog

The Worthington Wire debuted this week. What a great way to get ALL the news you need in one place. Thanks Mrs. Fussypants!

Want some crockpot recipes? Here are 365 of them! Thanks to my friend Amanda for that link.

Thanks to Beth on Triangle TRACKs for this post of Office Max's Replacement Warranty on old school Supplies.

Okay, happy weekend everyone. I am sitting in a cabin by a lake in my slippers with a bunch of really cool women from my church. I promise we are working. ;)
post signature

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin