Friday, January 23, 2009

Stuff to Know

Souper Saturday will be up at Midnight. Have your favorite soup recipe's ready to link up! Please, link up. ;)

I am off to a retreat with some ladies from my church and will have no internet access. GASP!

Yes, it will be tough for me. But I will planning and eating and playing so I think it will be okay. I just won't be responding to you until Sunday night.

Look for a new carnival at Musings of a Housewife this coming Tuesday! I will be joining in and hope you will, too.




Have a super fantastic wonderful weekend.
post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am jealous that you are off to a retreat! I haven't been to one in years! (Our small church here is doesn't do a yearly retreat).

I pray you have a great time!

Damselfly said...

Found you at Say It Forward. Your site design is so cute! And I love to make soup -- don't use a recipe, though. Have a nice weekend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin