Friday, April 24, 2009

Town Hall For Hope - my take



I watched this last night at my church. All I can say is THANK YOU, Dave Ramsey!

I have to admit that while I can see my friends losing jobs and people struggling all around me, I really have wondered if the economy is as bad as the media plays it out to be. I just think the media thrives on sharing bad news or at least people just listen to bad news.

What about the good news? It seems to get lost in all the mess.

So, I appreciated Dave's honest and factual answers to what is really going on in our country. I like his no nonsense approach to taking responsibility for where we are financially and his grace-filled approach to getting out of it.

I mostly appreciated the message of HOPE!

Get your real deal answers about our economy from Dave HERE.

I choose hope.


post signature

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin