Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Appliances

I'm not sure what has gotten into Hubby but he went out and bought another appliance for me this week. He bought me a dishwasher a few month's ago. This time it's a new fridge! I love it!!!

Sorry this is such a bad picture. I took it so fast.


Our old one was starting to make this loud humming noise which was weird, but mostly, I think he just wanted a new stainless one to match our new stainless dishwasher. Now we just need the stove/oven!

He also really enjoys going to Best Buy and finding a good open box deal. I think he has saved over $1200 between both appliances.

My husband is the ultimate salesman. Which means he can work a deal. Something I very happy for because he saves us a lot of money on most purchases.

Anyway, they look so pretty in my kitchen. Almost too grown up for my kitchen actually. I can't wait until we are able to get new countertops and cabinets. They are much bigger purchases and Hubby is no doubt going to find the best deal around.




post signature

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin