Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Brownies

This is from last week's Mother's Day Brunch at Bubby's preschool. Seriously, who wants to leave preschool? They do the funnest things!!!


The teachers helped them with one of these question and answer sheets. You know, the ones that ask why you love your mommy, what's her favorite this or that, etc.?


This was his.

Isn't that sweet? It'll make a mama cry. Apparently, I am really good at writing little stuff. I am so excited that my 5 year old is aware of my mad writing skills. At least, someone is, right?

Also, I never make brownies.

I mean really - maybe twice a year.
Because if I do, then I eat them.
I. Can't. Stop.
So, I'm not sure where he got that I do.
When I asked he said, "Well, Jake's mommy makes them." Okay, then - I guess all mommies are like one when it comes to brownies when you are 5.

The other day, after the Kindergarten Orientation fiasco, we made brownies. Yes, we did.
This is proof that in his childhood, I made them at least once!

Smiles all around.

And I only ate one. With ice cream. And hot fudge.

Well, if your gonna eat one, you might as well make it worth it.

For More Wordless Wednesday shots go to 5 Minutes for Mom.



post signature

7 comments:

Terra said...

I totally agree on making it worth it! Enjoy the heck out of it. Preschool is awesome. i don't want my little one to leave...she has one more year and she can stay for KG if I so choose...Maybe I can just keep her little while I am at it.

Jamie said...

I love those little pre-school questionnaires so much. My favorites are always the age/weight estimates. Great picture of you and your little one. :o)

jen@odbt said...

I love the questionnaires too. It's a good look at what they really think of us.

Unknown said...

I love this so much!!! Preschool is wonderful, there are days when I want to go back! I have tons of those fill in the blank forms from my kids, they are so precious!
Any indulgence worth eating is worth eating right....this said by the woman who ate her decadent chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream, just to cute the sweet.....or something like that!

Anonymous said...

I hate seeing this school year come to a close! What will I do with all this extra time this summer?!

Deb Browning said...

Bubby is just TOO cute! Have you ever thought of trying him out for a commercial or something? I'd buy whatever that cute face was selling!

Staci A said...

Great pics! Brownies do sound goo-especially with ice cream and hot fudge!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin