Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mom's Night Out!

National Mom's Nite Out: the Ultimate Celebration of Motherhood

Have fun connecting with other moms tonight! Or get together with some girlfriends for a fun night out. It's National Mom's Out! I never even knew there was such a thing.

I actually got together with my girlfriends THREE times last week! Two mom's nights out and one mom's lunch. I really did enjoy some girl time, so this week I can't find an excuse to head out with them again.

So, for my mom's night out, I will be with my favorite people in the world at a Carolina Mudcats game with my family tonight if we don't get rained out. My daughter won tickets in a Read-A-Thon! Yay, B!
post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I always enjoy girls nights or even girls day outs! I had a couple of those last week and weekend!!

Terra said...

I was home with my girls and my hubby was out - good thing? I didn't have to cook!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin