Thursday, September 24, 2009

How to Read My Blog and How to Leave Comments

I get a lot of questions from people I know in real life about how to actually read my blog and how to leave comments.    First off,  if you are receiving this post via email, you will need to click the TITLE of this post OR the TITLE of my Blog - Dandelion Dayz to read more...

So, now you are here! Welcome to the blog.  Some of you are very familiar with all of this, so you may just want to skip this post.  Others - here is what you have finally been waiting for.

Reading an entire blog post. 
If you receive my daily posts by email, you used to receive it in its entirety.   I have changed this so that you only receive a small portion.   This is because I want you to visit my blog.  I am a blogger. There. I said it.   It makes me happy when you actually come to my site and yes, I do get paid a teensy weensy bit of cents each time you visit my actual blog from the BlogHer ads that appear on the left side of my blog.  I get to keep those ads there because of your visits.  So, thank you.

So, to review above:  If you receive my post via email and you want to read the entire post, you will need to click on the title of said post or of my blog.  This will take you to my actual blog site and you will be able to read that whole post and so much more!


Once you get to my blog you can search for other posts by category or day on the right side of my blog. 

What do all those words at the bottom mean? Email This, Twit This, Digg, Stumble It... 

If you want to email my post to someone else just click on Email this.  If you want to share it on Facebook then you just click Share on Facebook.  If you want to share it on Twitter then click on Twit This.

del.icio.us, Digg, Kirtsy and Stumble It are all bookmarking or sharing sites.  If you are on those sites then you know what they are and if you are not, then don't worry about it. 

Okay, now on to leaving comments.
Bloggers love comments.  Since we have established that I am a blogger, that would then mean that I also LOVE comments.  Especially, from people that I know in real life.  I know that I do actually see some of you on a weekly basis and I hear from you and others on Facebook but it means a lot to me when you visit my blog and actually read what I write.  I honestly want to know your thoughts!

And if you have been lurking, I really want to know you.  Please let me know you are there.  ;)

I would love to explain this to you but I don't think I could do it any better than Blogger can.

Click HERE to learn how to leave a comment.


Remember you can always just leave me a comment as anonymous and sign your name so I know who you are.

I just want to talk to you!



post signature

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin