Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ordinary Miracle



Well, it seems that I am finally feeling better today. I've missed you all very much but since I had to reserve any energy I had to take care of my kids, I didn't blog at all this week. Yesterday, after my kids left for school, I ended up sleeping pretty much the entire day. I guess after 4 days of antibiotics and a full day of sleep, my body won and I am back in the land of the living!

I heard this song last night on the Olympics Opening Ceremony and remembered how much I love it. Then I woke up to the most beautiful snow covered world. It's a good day to celebrate the ordinary miracles.




post signature

1 comment:

Sandy M. said...

I'm SO glad you are feeling better! Thanks for sharing the video (where do you download that?) Every day from God truly is a miracle, but it is easy to get so busy that we don't even think about it. Great reminder!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin