Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow Hats

 

I loved this second round of snow we got so much better than the one a few weeks ago.  This one was "lighter".  The flakes just seemed to sit on the branches outlining each and every one. 

 


  Last week when I was sick, I remember waking from nap one day and looking out my window at the bare trees.   I like the trees to be green - they seem lonely without their leaves.  It made me feel very melancholy for Spring.

 

So, when I woke this past Saturday morning and looked out my window, I rejoiced to see each and every branched lightly covered in snow and these little gumballs with what I thought looked like winter hats. 
Lonely no more. 


post signature

1 comment:

Stefani said...

You are so thoughtful! Not wanting the branches to be lonely. Very sweet!

It was great seeing you this morning! I'm glad you could join us! See you soon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin