Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Same Always

Wow- I just can't believe it's been two weeks since I posted.  In my almost 3 years of blogging, I have never gone that long without a blog post!     (So, sorry BlogHer - thanks for the gentle reminder.)

I have to say that there has just been so much change in my life lately, I don't even know how to begin blogging about it.  And that is without the baby actually being born!  I can't imagine what it's going to be like in just a few short weeks.    I am guessing I'll have plenty of blog fodder with my new little bundle of joy around. 

The job has been the biggest change.   I admit that it's been bigger than what I thought it would be.  I'm loving it but it's definitely been crazy.    Adjusting to my new schedule, being in a very busy working environment and trying to keep my head from spinning with all the new things I'm learning do have me feeling overwhelmed some days.    On top of that, being pregnant, tired, hormonal and managing a family have honestly been some of the biggest personal challenges I've ever had to face.


With all the change in my life, it's comforting to know that one thing never changes.

It's a really simple part of our Christian faith - something that is hard to remember but incredibly comforting when everything else seems to spin out of control.

Jesus never changes.

The bible tells me so in Hebrews 13:8.  It's right there. 

God is the same yesterday, today, tomorrow. We can always count on it.

What else in this life can you count on like that? 

I gotta tell you - it's what gets me through the day, y'all.   


post signature

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin