Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sample Saturday - Christmas samplings

It's a two for one Sample Saturday!

I love Jars of Clay - they are one of my favorite bands - Christian or not. And my other favorite band is Third Day. So, I am just totally pumped to be going to their Christmas concert tomorrow night! Third Day and Jars of Clay in one night - it is very exciting to me! I have seen Third Day and it was one of the best concerts I have ever been too. So, it should be a good way to get in the Christmas spirit.

Check them out:
Jars of Clay Christmas Songs. There is a great cover of Wonderful Christmastime by Paul McCartney and watch this cool video of their new song Love Came Down at Christmas.

Also check out this album - very good.
Third Day Christmas Offerings

3 comments:

Dana said...

Jars of Clay is a great band for sure! :)

I found your site based on the interests listed in your profile.

Check out my women's health and fitness blog updated every week day at www.asizableapple.com

Hope to see you around the site soon!
Happy reading!

- Dana

Chrissy said...

Okay, now I'm jealous of you for going to that concert. It sounds wonderful. I hope you have (or had) a good time.

The Buntens said...

OMGosh! It was awesome! Soooo much better than I even expected. At the end the two bands came out and played together. It was cool cool cool! They sang Silent Night together in their rocker voices with their bands - wow! We had a great time with our friends.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin