Sunday, December 2, 2007

Josh Hamilton - Story of Grace


If you have been reading my blog or know me, then you know I am just not a sports fan. I do like to go to live sporting events, though. Especially baseball games. I guess it is the one sport where I understand the rules. I used to watch the St. Louis Cardinals play when I lived in Missouri but mostly I just loved the peanuts and cracker jacks! I have been to see the Texas Rangers play when we lived in Texas. But, I couldn't tell you a single player from those teams or any baseball team for that matter.
There is a baseball player whose name I will not forget and he is a rookie. Josh Hamilton of the Cincinnati Reds. He visited our church today with his wife, Katie and they told a story of God's grace, mercy - redemption. If you have ever loved someone battling an addiction you will want to read his story.

Read it here if you want to be inspired!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin