Oh, fun - I was tagged for a meme by Rain at Rain's Musings. I love to read her blog because she is so creative and reflects much peace. Jump over there and check it out for yourself.
Thank you for thinking of me, my new bloggy friend!
The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So, here are 6 things you may have never wanted to know about me.
1. I have a short fuse. I have been working on this not so appealing part of my personality for years. It became especially bad after I had children. Imagine that they could cause any kind of frustration? So, I have to work extra hard to not lose it. Prayer and therapy have helped a lot! When I do lose it now, I always ask for forgiveness from my children and sweet angels that they are - they always give it to me.
2. I love shoes. I know, what woman doesn't? But I will buy shoes that I love and then find an outfit to go with them. I almost never pay full price for a pair of shoes except my very favorite Rainbow flip flops and that is because they never go on sale. Oh, and my feet grew a half size with each child, so I had to buy a lot of new shoes after each one. This was a treat but I was very sad to see some of my favorites have to go.3. I was born in England. I don't remember it because we moved back to the states when I was 6 months old, but the old photos are fun to look at. I was christened as a baby in an ancient church with a thatched roof. I am not really sure what a thatched roof is but it kind of reminds me of a hut. We had a neighbor who was older and very good to my mom. His name was Mr. LaGrey and he was my mom's best friend because my dad was gone a lot. My mom exchanged letters from him for years.
4. My husband's parents introduced us on Valentines Day almost 15 years ago. He was out to dinner with them and I was their waitress. I waited on his parents all the time. I like to say I was hand picked by my sweet mother in law.
5. I am a great multi-tasker and I never keep a list. Well, I think I am a great multi-tasker and don't need to keep a list. Sometimes, I forget little things, but pretty much I get done what I need to get done. I recently took a personality profile which told me that this is completely normal for my personality type - ESFP. That is Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving. Apparently, most ESFP's do not keep lists and we can get highly emotional. See # 1.
6. I did not like creative writing in school. I loved literature and reading but did not like to write. I think I enjoy it now because it clears my head.If you desire to know even more unimportant facts about me I wrote some in this post a couple months ago. I give some more stimulating input on my personality disorder, I mean profile there.
Okay, so I am going to tag these ladies.
Because she reads my mind most days and makes me laugh, Musings of a Housewife. Amy at God's Work in Progress because she has a lot of good things to say and I want to know some fun facts about her. My friend at Ethiopia coming to Raleigh because I want to read about something other than football. :) I have enjoyed reading about her adoption process. It is very cool. Chrissy at Tales from the Carpool Lane because she is one of the first people to read my blog outside of my friends and family and leave me comments. Tina at Stones of Remembrance because she is a Go Fish fan like me! My friend Dawn at In His Image who just started blogging recently. And you! Please join in.
Leave a comment and let me know you did it, so I can read all about the IMPORTANT things about you! Because I really think every single thing about each of us is important. Thanks for playing!