Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hipper Than Thou Pastor - Time link

Here is a recent article about Rob Bell, pastor and founder of Mars Hill Bible Church and founder of the Nooma video series.

A new bloggy friend, Mamacita, reminded me of how much I like this guy and we got to cyber-chatting about this link to an article in Time Magazine. So, I thought I would give Rob Bell some linky love and post it here on my blog. You know, because about 10 people read my blog and he is probably really counting on me to get the word out.

Anyway, check him out if you don't know who he is or what he's about. He has a lot of great things to say about faith and God and really makes me think. He will definitely make you think.

His book Velvet Elvis is one of my favorite books E VERRR!

He has an AWESOME video series called Nooma. I just put a link there up on my sidebar after seeing it over at Mamacita's Big Tall Fresh Air today. Take a look at those, too, if you have a minute. It will actually play the entire video of my favorite Rain. I cry every single time I watch it because it is so moving.

Anyway, thanks to my new friend for reminding me of Rob Bell today and yes, I took the very long way to give you that link you wanted.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin