Friday, February 1, 2008

One Vote 08

You will not normally find me discussing politics here. Here or anywhere really.

But, I thought this was interesting. Check out One Vote 08 to find our your candidates plan on global poverty.

Is it just me or do they all sound like they are saying the same thing? And this is why I don't really discuss politics. I question ALL of them. Call me cynical, but are they just telling us what they think we want to hear to get votes or are they sincere?

In my hopes and dreams, I hope the candidate I eventually end up voting for is sincere. I have to believe that he (or she) will fight for the things they say and not be swayed by lobbyists or big business or the wind for that matter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have to question our candidates. This is part of our responsibility as voters, I feel. I agree, they do sound the same to me as well.

Anonymous said...

I agree we have to question. I just don't always feel like I know what to question.

I have friends on both side of the political spectrum and I tend to get confused with what I really want. I always find myself somewhere in the middle.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin