Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Some Valentine Lovin'

I think I have said before that I love Valentine's Day.

My favorite color is pink, my second is red and my third is chocolate. All the colors of this time of the year!

Plus, how much more fun is it than making paper and doily valentines, giving cards to your hubby and kids and just showing some love?


So, I picked up a few things this past week and wanted to share:


Lovey dovey music

Steven Curtis Chapman - All About Love
Shelby Lynn - Just a Little Lovin'


If you have a Family Christian bookstore close by, that Steven Curtis Chapman CD is only $5!!!

I also picked up these two books below for $5 each. What a bargain!!! I love a good bargain, but especially more when it's all about love!


Some good books to help understand your man and him to understand you.
Men are Like Waffles Women are Like Spaghetti
I haven't read this yet but I have heard it is a good book.
The Five Love Languages
I have read this and it has been very helpful in understanding what makes us each feel loved.
I would say it is a must read for couples and they even have one for kids.

We normally never go out on Valentines Day. We go out the night before or after. We really hate to fight the crowds.

So, do you have any big Valentines Day plans? Do you usually stay home or try to fight the crowds and get out on the biggest date night of the year?

1 comment:

Jill said...

Janel,

I believe you were one of the winners on my Valentine's contest. Can you check out my post on the 9th and confirm by emailing me your name and address so I can send you your prize? Email me at jillannsavage@yahoo.com.

Jill

Blog Widget by LinkWithin