Monday, March 10, 2008

As if they were not good enough?





As if peanut M & M's were not good enough and hard to resist, they had to go an make them in dark chocolate, too. So, I ask you, how is one to resist this kind of thing?


Click here to read all about Dark Chocolate M & M's. Just in case you have nothing to do right now. Or don't read it if you prefer to live in darkness (dark chocolateness that is) about the calorie content.
Did you know that the majority of colors in your M & M's are blue and orange?
Really, read all about it.
Just keeping you updated on the really important things in life. There is CNN and then there is Dandelion Dayz. It's all about priorities, people. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your site. Jo-Lynne is a friend and showed me your new header. Looks great. And, I had, had to add a comment. I decided in the fall that the Dark Chocolate Peanut M&M's are the ultimate food (barring peanut or food coloring allergies) and I so excited to see a fellow peanut M&M fan.
Check out my post on this awesome food (even though the giveaway is over). Now, I have to do another post to link to your site but right now I already over my alloted computer time for the morning so it will have to be later today. Have a good one! http://www.genesismoments.com/awritersjourney/2008/01/freaky-friday-f.html

Queen B said...

They are SO good. SO GOOD.

Your new header is still making me smile!!

Kim said...

There is nothing better than good old peanut M&M's! Not even the dark chocolate! HeeHee!

Jo said...

Mmmmm! Sounds good! You've such a warm, friendly blogging nook over here!
Blessings my friend!
- Jo

Anonymous said...

Yum! I'm going to link to your post over on The Chocolistas.

danetteb said...

I like the originals too,but I do miss the almond m&ms.

Hugs, danette

The Buntens said...

Oh, I love and miss the almond ones too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin