Saturday, May 31, 2008

Healthy Ways- Linked Up

I follow a couple fun websites dedicated to diet and exercise. I follow the websites but I am not necessarily dedicated to diet and exercise.

No really, I do strive to be healthy and so I thought I would pass these along.

Please let me know a favorite one of yours. I would like to put them all together in a post and have a link to them all.

Hungry Girl - fun and great advice for a healthy eating lifestyle. Especially if you are on Weight Watchers. She has a book out, too. Here's an example of Hungry Girl News.


A Sizable Apple - Everything from healthy eating tips, training tips to workout attire. I have linked to Dana before. Here is a great post on inexpensive exercise wear.


I am not gluten free but know a lot of people that are.
Gluten Free Mommy - great recipes for those that need to be gluten free and also super grocery tips. Check out this post from her A Frugal Healthy Grocery Budget



So, now it's your turn! Tell me your favorite foodie, diet, exercise, cooking, grocery shopping website!


1 comment:

Lysa TerKeurst said...

Hmmm.... Exercise more and eat less. Not the most fun answer but it works.

Can't wait to meet you at She Speaks in less than 3 weeks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin