Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm Here!

Well, one wedding and too much time in the car later, I am in Concord, NC for the She Speaks Conference. I am so excited to see what God has in store for me at this conference tomorrow.

I hate that I had to miss the Bloggers session and reception tonight. Luckily, I can buy the audio of the session, but of course will have missed out on valuable time getting to know some very lovely women I am sure.

But I would not have missed seeing the happiness on my brother's face today as he and his new bride said their "I Do's". It was such a blessing.

So, the sessions begin at 8:15 am! Holy Smokes -early morning! They run all day and into the night. They are jam packed with more than I imagine my head can hold, but I anticipate the opportunties for growth and inspiration!

I had to shave an entire 3 minutes off of my talk for tomorrow. 3 minutes!!! That is forever in the world of speaking. Pray for me that it goes well!

Okay, I am awfully sleepy from our drive and off to bed!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Janel,
You've been in my prayers. I hope this weekend is all you hope it would be.
See you this week!

Anonymous said...

Janel,

Good luck! I know you are going to rock! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear all about the conference from this weekend. You'll be great.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin