Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tired

I can't believe I have not posted in almost two days! I have not really even had access to my computer until now and am actually still away from home and on my SIL's computer right now.

I am e.x.h.a.u.s.t.e.d.
Tired.
Tuckered out.

The She Speaks Conference was just awesome. I learned more than one thing for sure! There was practical advice to help me with my speaking and writing and more inspiration than I even hoped for.

I am planning to post a little more about that later this week - just not tonight.

Immediately after the conference, Hubby picked me up and I joined him, his parents, brother, SIL and all the kids for a canoeing trip.

A wedding. A conference. A canoeing trip. And lots of driving.

Tired.

So, hello and goodnight to you my bloggy friends.

I will be sharing all the wonderful events of this weekend throughout the week. So much happiness and fun. So many blessings.

I so appreciate your comments and hope to visit you all this week to catch up on your blogs.

5 comments:

Queen B said...

I hope you get some rest!! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!!

Rebecca a.k.a. Mum said...

Wow you have been busy busy all right, but it sounds like you have had a wonderful time!!

Relax when you get home lady! :)

Becoming Me said...

I enjoyed finding your blog and reading some of your posts.

Charlene Kidd said...

The blog is beautiful. I am so excited for you.

Kellie said...

Sounds like you had a great trip! Looking forward to the recap!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin