Saturday, June 14, 2008

We have a Winner!

The dryer balls you never knew you needed. The winner is ....

Sarah of Twinkle!!! Yay, Sarah!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your
random numbers:4
Timestamp: 2008-06-14 13:08:28 UTC





Sarah's laundry advice was:
I pretty much have to do it everyday. My kids are still at
the age where they can easily ruin two outfits in one afternoon. If I don't keep
on top of it, I not only end up with piles of laundry, but also ruined
clothes.
I will just need to get your address and send them this week!

Thanks for all the great advice ladies. I think I am going to get a laundry divider and just have to try to keep up with it daily. I really need to just embrace the laundry. It certainly is not going anywhere!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay! I'm looking forward to trying them out! Thanks Janel.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin