Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Your Friendly Cashier


I have been meaning to get this posted for a couple days but I have been doing laundry and dying in the heat and all kinds of other nonsense.


Anyway, Carrie from The Gremlin Wrangler is, oh so talented!
She is An artist.
And an author. Her books are titled Letters From Your Friendly Cashier and so funny!
Read a bit here. You will just crack up at the thoughts of this friendly store cashier as she observes the people that go through her check out line.

Seriously, Carrie makes me laugh every day either with one of her posts or something she leaves in my comments. I have to tell you all about her because I like anyone who makes me laugh and I want to share her with you!


She is having a contest this week to win both copies of her book.

Go there and see how you can win them!



2 comments:

carrie said...

ok, Janel, that was more than a couple lines. But I'm glad you're entered!

Thanks for the kind words.

Anonymous said...

I will have to go and check her out. Thanks

Blog Widget by LinkWithin