Thursday, September 25, 2008

Winner of Jewelry!

I got my really cute jewelry from VersaJewel this week. Fun stuff and such a pleasure to work with.

I gave one to my daughter who loved it!

Now to the winner!

I picked a winner with the help of Random.org.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:4
Timestamp:
2008-09-25 15:30:29 UTC

That would be my good friend Tatum! She is a great writer and has so many wonderful insights over at her blog For Such a Thyme.

She said this about VersaJewel:
I loved the blue flat flower square tile piece. What a creative woman. They
are all so cute.






4 comments:

A_Color_Affair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congrats!
Janel you have something waiting for you at my blog!

Rebecca - I'm a Canon girl! said...

Wow she makes lovely stuff, I have my eye on a couple things for myself (well Sofia actually). :)

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

I SO LOVE jewelry! It is one of my many addictions.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin