Thursday, September 25, 2008

Crunch 'N Munch


It is probably a good idea to eat something in the morning before you head to any kind of store where they carry food. I have heard this a couple times.


Yesterday, a quick trip to Wal-Mart resulted in a box of Fluffy Popcorn, Salty Peanuts and Buttery Toffee otherwise known as Crunch 'N Munch. It was right there as you walk in. You know - ON SALE - just tempting you to buy it for a snack later.


I forgot to mention yesterday that week three also makes me want to eat things I don't normally eat. And to eat a lot of them.


I started this box yesterday around lunchtime (when I got in my car after my Wal-Mart trip) and finished it before bed last night.
Note that it says Family Size. Except there was not much help from the family. It was almost all me.
The saddest part? Well, other than I consumed a million empty calories in one day, is that now there is none left for today.

3 comments:

happyathome said...

Funny, I did the same thing, went to Walmart for a quick trip, only a few items, walked out $68 later! Was not really sure what I bought, but the gold tortilla chips were right in front of me and that is what I went for.

Rebecca - I'm a Canon girl! said...

OH I love me some Crunch and Munch, that stuff if GOOD!!

Yay for a treat for you, boo there is none left today. hehe

A_Color_Affair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin