Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hang On!

I took this photo last night at our Fall Festival at church. The kids had a blast and it was so amazing to see what the staff at our church puts together. They really do everything so first class. I loved seeing all the volunteers - especially the ones that were helping direct traffic!
They seemed to be having a lot of fun.

So B decided she wanted to ride this bull. She stayed on for about 30 seconds which was really good, I thought. I know I would have fallen off immediately! Good thing there was a soft landing.

I yelled, "Hang On!" right before the guy started the bull.

Hang on is the perfect statement for a Monday. When I look at my calendar, it almost seems ominous at all the things I have to do even up through the weekend!

I just need to take it day by day - even hour by hour and Hang On for what the week will bring!

How about you? What's this week look like for you?


1 comment:

Ali said...

COLD! I've been putting off turning on the heat but it was 38 degrees outside this morning. Brrrr!

I wouldn't have been brave enough to even get on that bucking bull!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin