Saturday, October 25, 2008

Linked Up

From Jen at Cheaper than Therapy - she always makes me laugh
Think Before you Ink

Why Do You Blog? Or Not - Lysa TerKeurst wants to know! ;)

The 10 Best Etsy Shops from the iLash Girls

To Twitter or Not from Jo-Lynne at Musings of a Housewife

The most beautiful Pot Pie Ever over at La Vida Dulce

Okay, that should keep you busy. I have a party tonight at my home where we are picking the winner of our Mina Project Raffle. We are giving away 2 Wiis, a Guitar Hero, Rockband and a beach trip!!!! We raised almost $2,800! Very cool.

More randomness for this Saturday.

I am making pancakes this morning!

I am making chili because it is CHILLY here. Some fun dips to go along with it and we are roasting marshmallows on our patio if it is not raining.

I just figured out today that I can check my replies on Twitter. I thought I was just tweeting out in space, but alas, you all were tweeting back to me! Sorry to have missed that.

I am still trying to figure out Firefox and how to get a photo on Twitter. I am so techie- challenged actually. I just keep trying, though!

My daughter went to the coolest Halloween party last night. These brave parents (3 sets) had about 40 kids in their back yard! And it rained. The kids just played in the rain and ran in the "haunted woods". She had a blast.

Okay, Happy Saturday!


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh course I love Jen's blog, but I am going to check out the others after this too!

Have fun at your party tonight, I hope it is a huge success.
Sounds like some fabulous prizes you have, someone is going to be very happy with a Wii.

We have pancakes every Sunday, the kids look forward to it! hehe

mmmm I love chilly, but it has to be mild. :S

I use Firefox (I used to use Netscape before they stopped updating themselves) and love it, I actually HATE Explorer and refuse to ever use it! lol

Ali said...

I am a twitter loser:) I don't know if I doing it right, I mean, do I respond to the responses to my own tweet? Ugh! I need some smores.

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

You had me at pancakes and chili, well not together, but you know what I mean. ;)

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I have been in such the mood for chili!! Must make it for dinner tomorrow night... with cornbread!

Steph

Blog Widget by LinkWithin