Friday, October 24, 2008

What Am I Forgetting?

I got this overwhelming feeling I was forgetting something this morning.

I brushed it off as I hurried out the door to volunteer in B's classroom and left my son with Hubby.



It was only when I returned home...about 11:15 AM... that I saw my son's clothes that we laid out the night before.

And. Then.

It was then that I realized I had forgotten to take my son to preschool.

Seriously.

The kid goes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Today, he played Lego Star Wars with his Dad.

Mom of the year, right here in North Carolina.

My brain seems to still be missing this week since the loss of the iPod.


3 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

Hubby must have forgotten too? Hopefully the bonding time was just as educational! ;)

Unknown said...

So funny!

I 'm glad that I am not the only one who has those crazy kind of moments!

Happy Weekend!

Rebecca said...

hehe hey we all have those 'brain fart' moments right!! :P

Currently the twins go to pre-school 5 mornings a week on base...and you can bet your bottom dollar I NEVER forget to take them ::read..can't wait to get rid of them for a few hours::.

ROTL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin