Saturday, November 1, 2008

Brainiac

I just thought I would save up all the incredibly goofy things I do each week for one post.



These are my latest Brainiac Moments this week.
(spell check does not like that word,brainiac, so it may not be an actual word - but it works here.)



  • Left the sugar out of a peach cobbler I baked for some friends coming to my house. I was really trying to help them along in their quests to be more healthy. Let's just say I have some good friends who pretended it was "just fine!"



  • Went to fill up my watering can at the rain barrel. Got distracted and left it there. Came back a couple days later to discover a full water can and empty rain barrel. Oh well, it is getting too cold and needed to be emptied anyway.



  • Left the garage door open at night, my purse in the front seat of my unlocked van in the driveway - all night long. Yeah. Hubby. Not. Happy about that one.

I think that is it.

Just keepin' it real here.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad that I am not the only one to have these brainiac moments.

I would have been in Major trouble with The Mister for that last one!

Ali said...

I've left the keys in the front door all night before. Sometimes I'm just so frazzled coming home from picking my son up from school in the afternoons--getting the front door opened, ushering in the boys, juggling my purse, his backpack, the mail, etc!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin