Saturday, November 1, 2008

What Not to Wear

I am at a women's conference today with my MIL! It's the What Not to Wear Conference by Shari Braendel of P31. I am sooo excited. I met her briefly at the She Speaks conference and she just seems like one dynamic lady. I've heard she has a great story to share.

I really hope I wore the right thing. I mean didn't wear the thing I'm not supposed to wear. I just hope she doesn't notice me.

I also got to help set up and be with some of my favorite women in this whole world while doing so.

If you get a chance, we'd love it if you'd throw up a quick prayer that everything runs smoothly. We have over 250 women coming, lunch, lights, microphones and all kinds of things that need to come together.

Thanks


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like such fun! You'll have to let us know how it went!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin