Sunday, November 2, 2008

Winner of iTunes Card

Well, that was fun! I LOVED reading over all of your comments on your favorite songs right now. You all love some music now!


I really like giving these cards away because I spend way too much money on iTunes and it seems like before you know it you can spend $10 on just a few songs. So, I understand the need for these gift cards.

Definitely, the largest amount of you said your favorite song was Love Story or some Taylor Swift song. I do like her especially because B loves her.

A close second was Viva la Vida by Coldplay. I LOVE this song. Seriously, love it.
You know my love for Coldplay if you have been reading this blog for long. I think Viva la Vida will go down as one of the best songs ever. In my humble opinion, of course. It is really a great song and probably my favorite new songs right now.


There were also a lot of votes for Brandon Heath's Give Me Your Eyes - also a favorite of mine right now. You can watch the video HERE. I love the words to this song.


Anyway, the winner is of the $15 iTunes card...by RANDOM.org is....

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random
number:210
Timestamp: 2008-11-02 12:48:56 UTC

This is 1stopmom!

She said this about her favorite song,

"I love the song Whatever you like by T.I."

Thanks to everyone who entered!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, told my hubby loving that song will bring something good my way :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin