Saturday, January 17, 2009

Linked Up

I am not going to be posting Souper Saturday today. Posting something with Mr. Linky and having nobody link up is kind of like what Jo-Lynne describes as having a party and nobody comes.

So, I might try to do it once a month and see how that goes.

We are off to a magic show today with B's Indian Princess group. The kids are excited. I am wishing I could just hibernate - it's just a little over 20 degrees here today and not exactly what I want to be running around in.

I have a couple links you might find interesting today.
Why Mom Blogs are the Blogs to Watch at Scribbit - I love this! Why do we blog? Here is a great answer!

Let Us All Be Encouraged at Take 90 West - Blogger frustrated? Read here and be encouraged.

Thanks to Jo-Lynne for those links on Twitter and her blog. :)

Not a Junky Car at Deadly Viper - News on how to buy Obama's car. Well, the one he traded in. It's for sale on Ebay - for real.

Local to the Raleigh/Durham area and need to know what to do with the family?

Triangle Tracks is your answer. Go here to find out EVERY family event that is happening in this town. Not to mention there is a community there - where you can join in and chat and meet people right here in your town. Be sure to keep an eye out on this site. I might have some fun news to share next week.

I went to lunch with Elizabeth right before Christmas. She is the brain/writer/creator behind this site and she is one busy, beautiful, smart and sweet woman! I look forward to getting to know her more and so will you.
post signature

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I have a soup recipe that's been waiting for your linky but understand. Have a great weekend.

EE said...

Loved the Take 90 West blog post... am adding her to my list!

Kristin said...

I have a soup to post next time, too!

The Buntens said...

Okay, ladies - you win! :) I will post Souper Saturday again next week. Please don't leave me hangin'!

Scribbit said...

Well thanks! And I know what you mean, I tried a carnival last year and felt like I was the only one showing up :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin