Saturday, March 7, 2009

Triangle TRACKS in the news.



I'd like to introduce you to Elizabeth Shugg and her Web site Triangle TRACKS. Beth was recently featured in a local news story.

This web site is your one stop resource to see what is happening for kids in the North Carolina Triangle area (and Charlotte soon!). It also offers tips about education and helps parents learn from one another. It is a fantastic place to find everything that is going on for your kids IN.ONE.PLACE.


You might remember that I blog monthly for Triangle TRACKS as her Trend TRACKER. Along with a team of 5 other people who blog about current events in education, food, travel, sports and health in our local area, I write about the current trends for kids. It really is an honor to be a part of this team because a few of them are real live authors and journalists! (Eek, no pressure there!) I just pretend to write! :)

Anyway, I love being a part of this web site that is growing by leaps and bounds and working with Beth is a joy. I cannot believe all she does. Whew - she's amazing.

She said this about creating Triangle TRACKS,

"I was trying to find things we can do together (as a family) and I thought, 'Wouldn't it be nice if there was a Web site that actually consolidates all that information so parents can just go and visit it and see what's out there?' I looked around and really didn't see anything like that so I decided to create the Web site myself."

To find our more about Triangle TRACKS, go HERE.

post signature

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin