It is cloudy here today. Muggy. Not my favorite kind of day.
I just like it to be either sunny so we can go to the pool or rainy - just decide, ya know?
So, in light of the lack of sunshine...
I am going to just name a couple things I am feeling happy about right now and not in any particular order.
- These shoes I found over the weekend on clearance for nine whole American dollars! $9!!! So cute, yes?
- This book I am reading. Soul Cravings by Erwin McManus
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon movie trailer. I have a minor obsession with the Twilight saga. I'm trying to keep in perspective. :)
- Satellite campus of my church in my neighborhood. I am just so excited to be a part of a core team of people getting ready to launch this! I can't wait!
- A Monday without an appointment. I'm still in in my pj bottoms at 9 am and very happy to be that way. Doing laundry, working on the computer and chatting it up with my 5 year old.
- Fresh Blueberries. Actually, I made a bowl of cereal this morning, topped it with the blueberries and when I went to pour milk on top I realized it was sour. Don't you just hate when that happens? So, I just enjoyed the blueberries by themselves.
- My new favorite song:
What are you happy about today????