Friday, July 24, 2009

Calling All Curly Haired Girls!

***UPDATED with winners! Congrats to my friends Kristee and Kathy!***

Got curly hair? Naturally wavy? Frizzy?
You need to read my post over at Chic Critique -Curly Girl

Fantastic tips for styling naturally curly hair. I promise!

If you live locally and have naturally curly hair then you must visit Hair, Body and Sole Salon and Spa. The owner, Cheri, has naturally curly hair and her stylists are trained to work with your curls! They, of course, do an amazing job with color and straight styles as well. I LOVE this salon. Really, I do.

I'm giving away 2 - $25 gift certificates to Hair, Body, and Sole Salon and Spa in Apex, NC. The first two local gals to email me get them. norose(at)dandeliondayz(dot)com

Gift Certificates are for Jennifer and first time clients only.

Okay, hop on over to my post at Chic Critique now.
post signature

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin