Thursday, October 8, 2009

Talkin' About Thursdays



One of my favorite bloggers, Genny at My Cup 2 Yours is starting a new carnival each Thursday.  Basically, she posts a topic - next week it is my least most favorite subject - LAUNDRY!   Then we (other bloggers) write our own post and link to hers.  We can go around and read about how much others hate love laundry and manage to get theirs done before their family rebels in such an organized manner.   If you don't have a blog - that's just fine.  You can leave your ideas and stories in the comments for us all to read. 

She will also be talking about favorite fall recipes this month AND favorite fall get-togethers!  I am so excited!  Go ahead and hop on over and read all about it.







post signature

1 comment:

Genny said...

Janel,

Thanks so much for posting about this. I really appreciate it. (Your comments on laundry made me laugh...I really hope you join in next week! I want to read your post!)

Have a great night, and thanks again,

Genny

Blog Widget by LinkWithin